Ready to upgrade your current bell tent for 10.5ft ceilings and 18sqm of usable space?
The 5m Outback Deluxe is the top of the range in our 5m tents. It has been designed to suit the diverse Australian climate, this tent includes mesh & canvas window covers.
Oversize roof vents draw the heat upwards and breathable mesh coverings ensure maximum airflow to help cool you down.
At first glance you will see this is unlike any accommodation around, the Lotus Belle is best compared to a transient yurt. High ceilings & 99% useable standing space inside make them the perfect guest solution for your farm stay, winery or B&B.
Below are some of the most important factors you should consider when purchasing a Lotus Belle for your business:
- Unlike other bell tents on the market, the Lotus Belle has a separate roof and walls which mean that you can use the roof as an alternate event shade.
- There are models suitable for 1-20 people, which can be used for glamping, workshops or as the perfect bridal suite alternative.
- Fast return on investment for businesses wanting to offer unique accommodation on their farm stay, winery or property.
- Separate wall and roof canvasses for ease of drying
- Bespoke waterproof, fireproof and rot proof 380gsm canvas
- 18 square meters of usable standing or dancing space
- Front and rear doors which are perfect to add a rear deck or extension
- 2 PVC and mesh windows with zipped roll down blinds
- 2 large doors with a zippable mesh layer
- 10 Supporting poles ensure your tent can withstand up to 100km winds
- Velcro seal surrounds the dish like groundsheet which means that the rain stays away
- 10.5ft ceilings mean our tents aren't just for sleeping!
- Packs down to 2 duffle bags
- Bigger roof vents for increased ventilation
- Ideal for semi-permanent accommodation or Airbnb rental
- Curious about the setup? View the instruction manual here
- The 5m Lotus is 56% bigger in size than the 4m
- No discounts apply to this product
What happens now?
Contact us here or at email@example.com for your complimentary consultation and our bonus strategy pack on marketing your glamping site using social media
Book your chat with Susie to ask any questions you have
Purchase (only if you wish) and receive your new tent fast with one of our trusted couriers
Receive all the help and guidance you need when setting up your tent
Want to know more about Lotus Belle Tents? Click the links below for more information.