Ready to upgrade your current bell tent for 9.8ft ceilings and 12sqm of usable space?
The 4m Outback has been designed to suit the diverse Australian climate, this tent includes mesh & canvas window covers. Oversize roof vents draw the heat upwards and breathable mesh coverings ensure maximum airflow to help cool you down.
At first glance you will see this is unlike any accommodation around, the Lotus Belle is best compared to a transient yurt. High ceilings & 100% useable standing space inside make them the perfect guest solution for your farm stay, winery or B&B.
Our bespoke waterproof, fireproof and rot proof 380gsm canvas surrounds the outer tent and a unique dish-shaped groundsheet ensures you stay dry. The 9.8ft high-pitched ceiling ensures that space is no issue, which means our tents are ideal to fit in a lounge, fridge & all the comforts of home.
Below are some of the most important factors you should consider when purchasing a Lotus Belle for your business:
- Unlike other bell tents on the market, the Lotus Belle has a separate roof and walls, which mean that you can use the roof as an alternate event shade.
- There are models suitable for 1-20 people, which can be used for glamping, workshops or as the perfect bridal suite alternative.
- Fast return on investment for businesses wanting to offer unique accommodation on their farm stay, winery or property. Contact us for our ROI calculator.
- Separate wall and roof canvasses for ease of drying
- Bespoke waterproof, fireproof and rot proof 380gsm canvas
- 12 square meters of usable standing or dancing space
- A dish like groundsheet which means that the rain stays away
- 2 mesh windows with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 2 zip up doors using quality YKK zips
- 9.8ft ceilings mean our tents aren't just for sleeping!
- Bigger roof vents for increased ventilation
- Curious about the setup? View the instruction manual here
- Ideal for camping, semi-permanent accommodation or Airbnb rental
What happens now?
Contact us here or at email@example.com for your complimentary consultation and our bonus strategy pack on marketing your glamping site using social media
Book your chat with Susie to ask any questions you have
Purchase (only if you wish) and receive your new tent fast with one of our trusted couriers
Receive all the help and guidance you need when setting up your tent
Want to know more about Lotus Belle Tents? Click the links below for more information.