Ready to upgrade your current bell tent for 10.5ft ceilings and 18sqm of usable space?
The 5m Outback has been designed to suit the diverse Australian climate, this tent includes mesh & canvas window covers. Oversize roof vents draw the heat upwards and breathable mesh coverings ensure maximum airflow to help cool you down.
At first glance you will see this is unlike any accommodation around, the Lotus Belle is best compared to a transient yurt. High ceilings & 100% useable standing space inside make them the perfect guest solution for your farm stay, winery or B&B.
Below are some of the most important factors you should consider when purchasing a Lotus Belle for your business:
- Unlike other bell tents on the market, the Lotus Belle has a separate roof and walls which mean that you can use the roof as an alternate event shade.
- There are models suitable for 1-20 people, which can be used for glamping, workshops or as the perfect bridal suite alternative.
- Fast return on investment for businesses wanting to offer unique accommodation on their farm stay, winery or property.
- Separate wall and roof canvasses for ease of drying
- Bespoke waterproof, fireproof and rot proof 380gsm canvas
- 2 mesh windows with zipped roll down blinds
- 1 large door with zippable mesh layer
- 18 square metres of usable standing or dancing space
- 10 Supporting poles ensure your tent can withstand up to 100km winds
- Velcro seal surrounds the dish like groundsheet which means that the rain stays away
- 10.5ft ceilings mean our tents aren't just for sleeping!
- Packs down to two duffle bags
- Bigger roof vents for increased ventilation
- Ideal for semi-permanent accommodation or Airbnb rental
- The 5m Lotus is 56% bigger in size than the 4m
Want to know more about Lotus Belle Tents? Click the links below for more information.