What would you do with 11.8ft high ceilings and 28sqm of usable space?
The 6m Hybrid Deluxe is the top of the range in our single structure Lotus Belle Tents. Designed to suit the diverse Australian climate this tent includes mesh, PVC & canvas window covers. Oversize roof vents draw the heat upwards and breathable mesh coverings ensure maximum airflow to help cool you down.
At first glance you will see this is unlike any accommodation around, the Lotus Belle is best compared to a transient yurt. High ceilings & 99% useable space inside make them the perfect guest solution for your farmstay, winery or B&B.
Traditional bell tents taper in at the edges which means that you have less space to fill your tent with whatever you desire. The unique design of the Lotus Belle ensures that your tent is spacious and airy while having all your creature comforts in one space.
Below are some of the most important factors you should consider when purchasing a Lotus Belle for your business:
- Unlike other bell tents on the market, the Lotus Belle has a separate roof and walls which mean that you can use the roof as an alternate event shade.
- There are models suitable for 1-20 people, which can be used for glamping, workshops or as the perfect bridal suite alternative.
- Fast return on investment for businesses wanting to offer unique accommodation on their farm stay, winery or property.
- Separate wall and roof canvasses for ease of drying
- Bespoke waterproof, fireproof and rot proof 380gsm canvas
- 28 square metres of usable standing or dancing space
- Front and rear doors which are perfect to add a rear deck or extension
- 2 PVC and mesh windows with zipped roll down blinds
- 2 large doors with zippable mesh layer
- 12 Supporting poles ensure your tent can withstand up to 100km winds
- Velcro seal surrounds the dish like groundsheet which means that the rain stays away
- 11.8ft ceilings mean our tents aren't just for sleeping!
- Packs down to 2 duffle bags
- Ideal for semi-permanent accommodation or Airbnb rental
- Curious about the setup? View the instruction manual here
- Bigger roof vents for increased ventilation
Want to know more about Lotus Belle Tents? Click the links below for more information.