The Lotus Mahal takes glamping to the next level with its 65 square meters of floor space. Perfect for events, large families or for your glamping business. Highly flexible in its configuration, the Mahal has 5 different ways it can be set up.
Say goodbye to hard to set up marquees, the Mahal can be set up by two people in around 1 hour. When packed down the Mahal fits in the back of a minivan or station wagon and weighs 200kgs.
- Bespoke waterproof, fireproof and rot proof 380gsm canvas with additional polyester roof layer.
- 65 square meters of usable standing or dancing space
- Highly flexible configuration options
- Velcro seal surrounds the dish like groundsheet which means that the rain stays away
- Separate wall and roof canvasses for ease of drying
- Packs down to fit in a minivan
- 2 people can set up in around an hour
- Three independently removable 380 GSM poly/cotton canvas wall sections each with a round doorway and two circular transparent PVC windows with canvas roll down blinds. (One wall section has an additionally removable segment consisting of three wall panels.
- 21 tri-fold steel poles (these double up for use either as wall poles or roof props)
- 3 x wooden roof peak poles 3.5" diameter. (in 3 sections) 1 x wooden king pole 2" diameter (in 3 sections)
- Ideal for events, semi-permanent accommodation or Airbnb rental
- All walls on.
- Segment comprising three wall panels removed.
- One third section of the walls removed.
- Two thirds of the walls removed.
- All walls removed.
Weights & Dimensions
- Packed Dimensions : 1.9 cubic feet
- Total Weight : 200 kgs
- Pitched Floor Space: 65 Square meters
- 4.35 meters at its highest point
- Side poles are 3.30 meters high, total width is 10 meters excluding guy ropes and 13 meters including guy ropes, in each direction. Making the total pitching area required roughly so 169 square meters
Want to know more about Lotus Belle Tents? Click the links below for more information.